Welcome!

I am going to be blogging my trip. This is a trip to celebrate my 50 years on this planet. I will try to post every day with pictures as we go.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

How is this our life?????

Yesterday we went to Plettenburg Bay and dipped our toes in the Indian Ocean!!! We collected shells on the beach and then walked around the town. After town we went to this little restaurant on the beach where dolphins were frolicking...again!!! (thanks Lisa!)

When we got back to our country house Moira had a reflexology session and I had a pedicure by the pool. Are you kidding me? We then went back to the room for sundowners and then onto dinner. Dinner started with drinks by the fire and the menu was personalized with are names..how is this my life? We then ordered our dinner at the bomba and when our dinner was ready we went into the dining room and shut up it was a private room with 28 candles...is this my life? Dinner was wonderful and included something they called pre dessert...that is another tradition I will be bringing back along with sundowners.

This morning we headed off to the George airport where we tool a flight to Joburg The flight was on a new CRJ with SAA. Ironically the funding for this plane was arranged by Moira's husband Steve when he worked with EDC...thanks Steve! After landing we were transferred to a small charter terminal for our flight to MALA MALA. Now, who do we run into at the terminal but John Madigans brother Rob. This is a very small world indeed!!!!

My life is pretty great! Hopefully will be ble to post from safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment